Nate Update

Nate has a tumor. Without exploratory surgery, there is no way to know whether or not it is cancer. So, the options are…put her to sleep or risk surgery. We have decided to go with the surgery.

She may not survive surgery…or we could find out that the there is no chance of survival because of the tumor. In which case, they just won’t wake her up. There is a small chance that the tumor isn’t cancer or that it hasn’t attached too severely or that it is cancer but hasn’t spread. I know the chance is small, but I’m hopeful. And if the results aren’t good, I’ll know we tried everything without making her suffer.

Advertisements

1 Comment

  1. Michele said,

    October 13, 2005 at 8:17 am

    😦 I am so so sorry for you, Mike. I KNOW how hard this is going to be. It was a year this month that Sasha had to be put down for Feline Cancer. I am praying for you and for Nate. Jen, please keep all posted, and my thoughts are with you as well. Let me know if you or Mike need anything at all. Hugs, Me.:sad:


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: