Here is the scoop

Basically we found out today that she’s not mature enough to deliver and she’s at extremely high risk of fetal death. So…I’m going to be admitted into the hospital on Monday for constant monitoring. That way if her movements, respirations or heart rate decline, they can take her immediately. If that were to happen she’d be put in an incubator, but she’d be alive and still growing. If that doesn’t happen, then I’ll be in the hospital for at least 2-weeks. They will do another amnio on 10/4 and decide then if they can take her.

Advertisements

3 Comments

  1. Cris said,

    September 21, 2007 at 8:24 pm

    I’ll be thinking about you guys. 😦

  2. Brenda said,

    September 22, 2007 at 7:48 am

    Please let me know where you’ll be admitted (I’m guessing here in Omaha so you’ll be near the NICU?)…and please, please let me know if there’s anything at all that you guys need. I will do whatever I can to help out! Love you guys a lot! I’ll be saying many prayers that everything happens as smoothly as possible and that Evie does a lot of good developing in the next few weeks before she meets this big, crazy world… ***hugs***

  3. Tracy said,

    September 23, 2007 at 8:50 am

    You’re in our thoughts, all 4 of you! Please let me know if we can help out at all, either with Gabe, or bringing you dinner, or anything!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: